This election has been filled with overwhelming issues that most of us do not understand or really do not affect us directly. The biggest issue though that I felt does affect us as college students is the issue about jobs and the unemployment status for college graduates. I found this to be a big issue because ultimately we all will graduate soon and I'm sure all of us want a job when we graduate. I tried to make it as simple as possible because I know students wouldn't really want to hear a bunch of numbers and statistics like they have been over the past few months. I compared the percentages to make it clear to students what I was trying to get across so they could think for themselves how they could be affected when they graduate.
This video is just to educate current students about how the unemployment rate has increased in the last four years and to try to persuade people to vote a certain way. This is the last day to vote but knowing this information could affect someone in their last minute vote.
No comments:
Post a Comment