Tuesday, December 4, 2012

rough draft of final

This is a rough draft of my final project. I am showing how Twitter has changed from the 2008 election to the 2012 election. I am not completely done but I am going to make it more presentable with colors and finish the graphs. I thought this went along with our theme of the class well because we did a Twitter project about the election so I am showing how popular it has become in the last four years.

2 comments:

  1. I think you're on the right track! A little bit of formatting on the webpage to support your theme and the edits you already made to your infographic will prove really helpful for you. Play around with the option of creating pages on blogger to add another dimension to your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! (of course). I love this. I agree with Kathleen; you should change the theme of your blog (color scheme--maybe blue?). I think your infographic is great--clean and simple. Don't overcomplicate it.

    ReplyDelete